This page really just serves as a big TODO list for this project.
The Working On section indicates tasks that I’m working on right now.
The Next Up section is mainly for storing any useful ideas I come up with that I’m not quite ready to implement, usually due to a lack of components or knowledge!
The Finished section is where I’ll move tasks that I’ve done. I intend to add in links to relevant posts as well!
- Send modifiable packets: at the moment, they must be defined at compile time
- Implementing RSA: mainly finding an implementation and a way to generate keys/numbers
- packet parsing: mainly for extracting keys from certificates
- Implement MAC algorithm (SHA-1 or 256)
- Compose the ClientKeyExchange message and send
- Compose the ChangeCipherSpec message and send
- Set up Arduino IDE
- get some code onto the chip
Connect chip to wifi and communicate using AT commands(I’ll be rewriting the firmware a lot, so the AT commands thing is basically out the window!)
- Connect to an external webserver
- Hook up temperature sensors
- Send readings to the sparkfun web page in readable format
- Implement reconnecting to WiFi after disconnect
- Capture some packets and read the data
- Implement AES
- set up Raspberry Pi webserver with AJAX
- perform live updates of data to server
- enable TLS on Raspberry Pi Webserver
- initiate TLS handshake